Monday, January 12, 2015

JUST WHEN YOU THINK, I'M OUT OF IT

I've done things I'd rather forget
I've said things that are captioned by regret
And while the tears are welling up within
I prefer to find solace in the din
And when I find a secret place to hide
Where I can keep my perfect aura aside
Instead of looking within and feel introspective
I get curdled, spoilt and depressive
And just like that, in a matter of a minute
I'm a new person, I'm out of it.
Quaint things come around in a platter
But I choose to ignore them, they don't matter
Blatant is where I'm putting my money
For it always go down well, when laced with funny
Looking back into memory's file
There's a hopeless tear that's locked in a smile
I want the release, to just let it flow
But in desperation, I replace it with a show
And just like that, in a matter of a minute
I'm a new person, I'm out of it.
Oh the minds of the done and deflated
We're not so cool, we're over-rated
But just when you think you can treat us like shit
We're new persons, we're out of it.

No comments: