Saturday, May 08, 2010

lady gaga and red lingerie

the headline is boring
the body copy sucks
the client won't pay
stupid dumb fucks

my body feels bloated
think my chums will begin
there's a procession on the road
oh the bloody din!

i enter my house
switch lady gaga on
feel my red silky lingerie
and the fatigue is gone

she's got me in the groove
she's singing my song
and my booty looks fetching
in this super skimpy thong

my date isn't inspiring
his humour is contrived
the prices are too steep
the starters haven't arrived

the cabbie is a retard
he doesn't have change
the neighbour is curious
she's eyeing me kinda strange

but then i enter my house
and i suddenly want to dance
maybe its my lingerie
or listening to "bad romance"

she's got me in the groove
she's singing my song
and my booty looks fetching
in this super skimpy thong!

No comments: